We are thrilled to announce that CJ Affiliate has been shortlisted for a total of 12 International Performance Marketing Awards (IPMAs) in 2017.
The inaugural international awards for excellence in performance marketing aim to recognize exceptional work across the globe. This year, CJ Affiliate’s 12 nominations span three regions, as well as three multi-market awards—one of which we're asking for your vote to win:
Industry Choice of Network: Vote for CJ Affiliate (voting closes October 6, 2017)
The remaining awards will be decided by an expert judging panel:
- Best Use of Data: CJ Affiliate and InterContinental Hotels Group: Challenging booking behavior perceptions
- Best International Affiliate Network (Full Service): CJ Affiliate: A customer-centric approach to affiliate
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – TUI and CJ Affiliate: Solidifying the value of affiliate
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – Air France and CJ Affiliate: Growing and evolving a long-established affiliate program
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – TUI and CJ Affiliate: Cruising for affiliate success
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – HomeAway and CJ Affiliate: Strategizing for global expansion
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – ZOOT.cz: New customer growth and program diversity
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – AEO and CJ Affiliate: Achieving holistic growth
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – FedEx Office and CJ Affiliate: Achieving scale and new consumer segments via automation
- Best Affiliate Program – Hotels.com and CJ Affiliate: Divide and conquer
- Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy – Lucky Brand and CJ Affiliate: Influencer success
CJ Recognized as a Truly Global Network
“CJ Affiliate has led the way in affiliate marketing for almost 20 years and our shortlisting for so many International Performance Marketing Awards demonstrate why CJ are the global leaders in affiliate,” says Jules Bazley, Regional Vice President in Europe for CJ Affiliate.
“Further, these nominations are testament to the exceptional innovation and collaboration that CJ bring our clients globally, through teamwork, innovation, and the sheer hard work given by the CJ team, our publishers, and our advertisers. They are what makes us such an award-worthy affiliate network, and I am incredibly proud of the achievements that we have earned together.”
At the UK-based Performance Marketing Awards, CJ Affiliate won two awards: Best Managed Affiliate Program alongside TUI, and Best Retail Campaign alongside Argos and VoucherCodes.co.uk. The network was further recognized for two more titles: highly commended for Best Travel and Leisure Campaign alongside IHG, as well as a high commendation for our very own rising star, Vicky Baeckstroem.
The 2017 International Performance Marketing Awards will be presented on October 23, 2017 in London.