Welcome to the Junction by CJ Affiliate (the "Junction”). The Junction is made available by Commission Junction LLC, a Conversant company (“CJ”) to provide and exchange industry information, news, and the like. The terms "you," "your," and "yours" refer to you, the visitor.
Licenses and Uses.
CJ may allow you and other third parties to post comments, as it so determines. All comments posted to the Junction must be topical. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties on the Junction are those of the respective authors or producers and not of CJ, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees. CJ does not control the content posted by third parties via the Junction, and, as such, CJ does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available.
By posting on the Junction, you grant CJ a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, publish, broadcast, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute and display the content posted on the Junction in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products, and creating, modifying or improving the Junction and our products and services.
You will not, and will not encourage anyone to use the Junction to:
- Post or transmit any material that is unrelated to the Junction subject matter;
- Violate any applicable laws, guidelines, rules or regulations;
- Violate any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of personality, any third party rights;
- Post offensive language;
- Post or transmit any material containing nudity, violence, or otherwise offensive subject matter;
- Discuss or promote illegal activity;
- Post sexually explicit images;
- Post or transmit any material, including but not limited to text, photos, images, and screenshots that you do not have the right to transmit under applicable law, including copyright, trademark, trade secret or securities laws, or in violation of your obligations to any third party;
- Sell, rent, lease, or sublicense your access to the Junction to another person;
- Circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Junction;
- Threaten the integrity, performance, or availability of the Junction or otherwise impact the stability of CJ servers or related technology;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others;
- Post photographs of another person without such person’s written consent;
- Promote information that you know to be false, misleading, inaccurate or incomplete;
- Engage in or facilitate the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming”; or
- Expose CJ or any third party to any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, spyware, adware or other malicious programs or code of a destructive nature.
Links and Third Party Content.
The Junction may contain links to third party products, services, and websites. CJ exercises no control over the third party products, services, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources and is not responsible for their performance, does not endorse them, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, or other materials available through the third party products, services, and websites. CJ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused to you by your use of or reliance on any goods or services available through the third party products, services, and websites.
Disclaimer of Any Warranty.
Your use of the Junction and Junction content is at your sole risk.
CJ DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE JUNCTION AND JUNCTION CONTENT ARE FREE OF INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR ARE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR OTHERWISE VALID.
THE JUNCTION AND JUNCTION CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, AND CJ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (C) THAT ITS SECURITY METHODS WILL BE SUFFICIENT; OR (D) REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. ALL 'INFORMATION' AND 'COMPUTER PROGRAMS' PROVIDED IN THE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH THE VISITOR.
Limitation of Liability.
CJ SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE JUNCTION OR JUNCTION CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CJ BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNTS.
Exclusions and Limitations.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTY SECTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Force Majeure. CJ shall not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder for any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to electrical outages, failure of Internet service providers, default due to Internet disruption (including without limitation denial of service attacks), riots, insurrection, war (or similar), fires, flood, earthquakes, explosions, and other acts of God.
Notices. All notices relating to the Junction and Junction content shall be sent to CJ, in writing by overnight mail or facsimile, to Commission Junction LLC, a Conversant company, Attn: Legal Affairs, 30699 Russell Ranch Road, Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA 91362, (805) 730-8007.
© 2017 Commission Junction LLC. All rights reserved.
Posted on: February 6, 2017