CJ has been shortlisted for six Performance Marketing Awards.
Alongside partners Argos, Auto Trader, Qatar Airways, and Watchfinder & Co., CJ has been shortlisted for the following awards:
- Affiliate Network or SaaS of the Year - CJ: The Win, Win, Win Ecosystem
- Best Lead Generation Campaign - Auto Trader & CJ: Driving High Quality Leads
- Best Use of Data and Insights - Qatar Airways & CJ: Ringfencing Every Affiliate Interaction to Deliver Increased ROI
- Together We Solved That! - Argos & CJ: Integrating Custom Data to Optimise Commission and Drive ROI
- Best Programme Launch or Migration - Watchfinder & Co. and CJ: Delivering a Luxury Launch
- Best Travel Leisure and Lifestyle Campaign - Qatar Airways & CJ: Ringfencing Every Affiliate Interaction to Deliver Increased ROI
Now in its 17th year, the annual UK-based awards showcase the industry’s most innovative and groundbreaking campaigns, teams, and companies.
Global Reach, Local Expertise: International Award-Winning Work
The shortlist announcement follows awards success for CJ around the world in recent weeks.
Just a few weeks ago in France, CJ picked up four awards at Les Cas d'OR du Digital awards ceremony.
- Top Performer: Gold > Intermarché x Jow x CJ
- Consumer Benefits: Gold > Cashback : Dell x Igraal x CJ
- Conversion Optimisation: Silver > Luisaviaroma x CJ
- Prix de l’Innovation pour le cas Intermarché x Jow x CJ (Innovation Award)
Meanwhile, earlier this week in the US, CJ was crowned Best Platform for Partnership Success at the US Partnership Awards.
Winners of the Performance Marketing Awards will be announced at a ceremony in London on 11th May 2023.