Watch this on-demand video presentation, filmed live at PI: Live in London, for insight on understanding - and measuring - affiliate customer value.
Did the affiliate drive the sale, or did the likelihood of the sale drive the affiliate? This is the question that customer-centric measurement solves. Migrating away from cookies and last click, instead to a customer impact approach brings clarity into the real value of each partner.
Truthfully, the affiliate industry should have been measuring based on the customer a long time ago. Assuming the method of measurement is accurate, it’s the fairest way to gauge the value each publisher brings to an affiliate partnership. But, largely thanks to both the complexities in affiliate relationships and technology limitations in implementing customer measurement, it has only become a possibility for advertisers in recent years.
Watch this on-demand talk to find out:
- What customer value means for the affiliate channel.
- Why affiliate advertisers need to understand how to leverage customer value.
- How to show the value of the affiliate channel and its customers to the CMO-level and beyond.
Want to find out more about the value of affiliate customers? Download your copy of the largest affiliate incrementality study ever conducted, which reveals that affiliate customers boast:
- 46% higher shopper to customer conversion.
- 29% higher spend per customer.
- 88% higher revenue per shopper.
Download your copy of the study today.