CJ's been shortlisted for 12 Global Performance Marketing Awards (GPMA) in 2022.
The sixth annual GPMAs (formerly the International Performance Marketing Awards), hosted by industry thought leader, PerformanceIN, recognise the very best in global performance marketing and reward exceptional partnerships that fuel customer value, creativity, and growth.
Cast Your Vote for CJ
The industry decides on two of the awards that CJ has been shortlisted for - we ask that you please take a few minutes to cast your vote for CJ via the links below:
Thank you! We truly appreciate every vote. 🙂
Big Partnership Energy
CJ has also been shortlisted alongside key partners, Avianca, Button, Converse, Dell, Expedia Group, HowDoesShe, Madewell, RetailMeNot, Shutterfly, and UpWest:
- Best Performance Marketing Technology – CJ’s Affiliate Customer Journey: Data in the Hands of Both Publishers & Advertisers
- Best Innovation – CJ’s Platform Powered by Strategic Partners Enriches Data-Driven Recruitment
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign – UpWest, HowDoesShe, and CJ: Extraordinary Audience Alignment Make for a Perfect Pair
- Best Social Commerce Campaign – Converse and CJ: Strutting Timeless Styles on TikTok
- Together - We Solved That! – CJ, Expedia Group, and Button: Travel Recovery with the Tap of a Button
- Best Use of Data – Dell x Nielsen x CJ: Better Data Together
- Most Creative Partnership – Shutterfly, RetailMeNot, and CJ: Mother's Day Shopping at Its Smartest
- Best Affiliate & Partnership Strategy (US & Canada) – Madewell and CJ: Finding a Comfortable Fit in Content
- Best Affiliate & Partnership Strategy (LATAM) – Avianca x CJ: Travel Recovery Soars to New Heights
- Best Affiliate & Partnership Strategy (Europe) – Dell x CJ: Global Expansion Expertise at Scale
One to Watch
The GPMA One to Watch Award rewards bright, ambitious, and exceptional talent and change-makers working in the global performance marketing industry. If you don’t already know and love Jessica, read on to learn a bit more about this incredible marketer.
Jessica Wong, Publisher Development Director, CJ
"A diverse perspective and open-mindedness for creative and inspiring visions are all traits and characteristics that make Jessica Wong one of our best hires to date", says Kate Knight, Group Director, Publisher Development EMEA. Jessica joined CJ in late 2021 heading up our UK team and driving publisher initiatives and strategy forward.
"Jessica is a fireball of energy and her passion for what she does is infectious, she doesn't take no for an answer, and she is meticulously focused on efficiency", Knight continues. "Jessica doesn't just manage her team, but inspires them to develop as individuals, supporting and encouraging them to be visible within the industry - she not only strives for accolades for our company, but for the recognition of her team as the future strong, female leaders within the channel."
We couldn’t be prouder of our teams, clients, and their accomplishments - it's been another extraordinary year! Winners of the 2022 Global Performance Marketing Awards will be announced on October 17, 2022, at De Vere, Grand Connaught Rooms, London.