Thanks to collaboration with our amazing clients and partners, we are thrilled to announce that CJ Affiliate has received 11 nominations for the 2017 Performance Marketing Awards.
The UK-based awards, sponsored by leading performance marketing publication PerformanceIn, celebrate excellence within affiliate marketing. Along with highlighting key client partners Argos, TUI, IHG, TM Lewin, and the Great Little Trading Company, CJ’s partnership with publishers Topcashback and Vouchercloud UK were mentioned among the nominations.
Two of the awards for which CJ has been nominated are decided by the industry. We humbly ask that you please take two minutes to cast your vote for CJ Affiliate in the following categories:
Voting for these awards is currently open and will run until April 7, 2017. The winners of this year’s awards will be announced in London on April 25.
In addition to the two above, CJ Affiliate was nominated for nine more awards:
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation – with TUI, Promoting affiliate with a new form of attribution
- Global Excellence – with TM Lewin, Expanding global reach
- Best Brand Engagement Campaign – with TopCashback and Argos, The Argos Xbox and FIFA17 Campaign
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – with Argos, Advocating for the value of affiliate
- Best Managed Affiliate Program – with TUI, Solidifying the value of affiliate in marketing
- Best Travel & Leisure Campaign – with TUI, Cruising for affiliate success
- Best Travel & Leisure Campaign – with IHG, Challenging Booking Behaviour Perceptions
- Best Retail Campaign – with VoucherCodes.co.uk and Argos, Launching Argos stores in Sainsbury's stores
- Most Creative Performance Marketing Campaign – with the Great Little Trading Company, Creatively achieving
We are excited and honored about these nominations as they not only highlight our continual commitment to collaborative work in the spirit of partnership, but also our increased dedication to help our partners grow on a global scale.
Again, we could not have done this alone. Our advertiser and publisher partners are vital to everything we do and we look forward to building their businesses through continued collaboration and innovation!