It's shaping up to be another big year for CJ Affliate at the Performance Marketing Awards (PMAs).
The UK based awards celebrate excellence within performance marketing. Alongside key advertising partners TUI, Debenhams, Domnino’s, Royal Caribbean, Qatar Airways and HomeAway, CJ’s partnership with Shopping Links and Mindshare were commended—resulting in 17 total nominations.
Three of the awards that CJ have been shortlisted for are decided by the industry—we ask that you please take two-minutes to cast your vote for CJ by following the relevant hyperlinks below:
Vote for CJ
The voting period for the Rising Star award ends on Thursday 28th February, while voting for Publisher Choice of Network closes on March 5 in the UK (4pm PST on March 4 in the US).
Here are the other awards CJ—and partners—were nominated for:
- Best Use of Data: CJ Affiliate & First Choice: Growing the First Choice Brand
- Global Excellence: CJ Affiliate & Qatar: More Routes for More Revenue
- Industry Disruptor Award: CJ Affiliate: Demonstrating Value & Making it Actionable
- Best Team in Performance Marketing: CJ Affiliate
- Most Creative Performance Marketing Campaign: CJ Affiliate & HomeAway:
- Running A Voucher Campaign Without a Voucher
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation: CJ Affiliate & TUI: The Power of Situational Commissioning
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign: CJ Affiliate, Debenhams & Shopping Links: The Launch of NARS
- Best Managed Affiliate Program: CJ Affiliate & Debenhams: Tackling the High Street Decline
- Best Managed Affiliate Program: CJ Affiliate & TUI: The Problem-Solving Technology
- Best Managed Affiliate Program: CJ Affiliate& Domino's: Making a recipe for success
- Best Retail Campaign: CJ Affiliate & Debenhams: Bucking High Street Trends
- Best Retail Campaign: CJ Affiliate & Domino's: Sharing the Wealth
- Best Travel and Leisure Campaign: CJ Affiliate, Mindshare & Royal Caribbean: Calculating Incrementality to Drive Growth
- Best Travel and Leisure Campaign: CJ Affiliate & TUI: Situational Commissioning
While the Performance Marketing Awards are UK-based, at the global equivalent—the International Performance Marketing Awards—CJ Affiliate won three awards: Industry Choice of Network (for the second year running), plus Best Use of Data with NMPi and Fanatics, as well as Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy (USA) with Hotels.com.
“CJ being shortlisted for 17 Performance Marketing Awards is a result of our focus on innovation and evolution within the performance marketing industry,” explains Jules Bazley, Regional Vice President at CJ Affiliate. “We have seen an enormous shift in the market over the last 12 months as more brands have realised the value of a network, increasing their reliance on the transparency and service levels networks can provide. Through network specific innovations such as Affiliate Customer Insights—which leverages the pseudonymous consumer profiles from Conversant’s single customer view—CJ has gained an incredible amount of unique, market-changing capabilities.
“Further, it’s about understanding the specific goals of our clients and possessing the knowledge and understanding to leverage our Publisher-partners and in-house technology. We’ve got an incredible Publisher network—one which we heavily invest in nurturing—and an envy inspiring suite of tools, so we make sure our team are enabled to harness them all in the most innovative ways.
“But let’s not forget the incredible collaboration and alliance between the CJ team and our partners—Advertisers, Publishers, agencies, and other partners. The brand-side, Publisher and agency teams we work with collaborate in harmony with the CJ team, and it's this that allows us to push the boundaries in terms of results—something these awards lay testament to."
The 2019 Performance Marketing Awards ceremony will take place on April 30, 2019 in London, England.
Vote for CJ