CJ Affiliate has been shortlisted for 12 Performance Marketing Awards (PMAs) in 2020.
The UK-based awards celebrate excellence in the performance marketing industry. Alongside key advertising partners Skyscanner, shopDisney, The Walt Disney Travel Company, Debenhams, Hotels.com, and Virgin Holidays, CJ’s partnership with Quidco and the Groupon Reach Network have been commended in the shortlist.
Two of the awards that CJ have been shortlisted for are decided by the industry—we'd greatly appreciate it if you took two minutes to cast your vote for CJ by following the relevant links below:
The voting period for both of these awards is just one week—ending at noon, Thursday, March 19 in the UK (5 AM PST on March 19 in the US).
vote for CJ Affiliate
In addition to the voted awards above, CJ Affiliate has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Global Excellence - CJ Affiliate for Skyscanner
- Best Affiliate Marketing Innovation - CJ Affiliate
- Best Content Marketing Campaign - CJ Affiliate for shopDisney
- Best Managed Affiliate Program - Enterprise Level - CJ Affiliate for shopDisney and The Walt Disney Travel Company
- Best Managed Affiliate Program - Enterprise Level - CJ Affiliate for Debenhams
- Best Program Launch or Migration - CJ Affiliate for Hotels.com
- Best Retail and E-Commerce Campaign - CJ Affiliate and The Groupon Reach Network for shopDisney
- Best Team in Performance Marketing - CJ Affiliate
- Best Travel, Leisure and Lifestyle Campaign - CJ Affiliate for Virgin Holidays
- Best Use of Data - CJ Affiliate and Quidco for Argos
While the Performance Marketing Awards are UK-based, at the global equivalent—the International Performance Marketing Awards—CJ Affiliate won two awards: Best Managed Affiliate Program, Western Europe with Debenhams, and Best Managed Affiliate Program, USA with Swarovski and Resolution Media.
“CJ being shortlisted for 12 Performance Marketing Awards is a result of our focus on innovation and evolution within the performance marketing industry,” explains Jules Bazley, Regional Vice President at CJ Affiliate. “We have seen an enormous shift in the market over the last 12 months as more brands have realized the value of a network, increasing their reliance on the transparency and service levels networks can provide.
“Further, it’s about understanding the specific goals of our clients and possessing the knowledge and understanding to leverage our publisher-partners and in-house technology. We’ve got an incredible publisher network—one which we heavily invest in nurturing—and an envy inspiring suite of tools, so we make sure our team are enabled to harness them all in the most innovative ways.
“But let’s not forget the incredible collaboration and alliance between the CJ team and our partners—advertisers, publishers, agencies, and others. The brand-side, publisher and agency teams we work with collaborate in harmony with the CJ team, and it's this that allows us to push the boundaries in terms of results—something these awards lay testament to."