Media placements are an invaluable tool for both advertisers and publishers.
With a multitude of publisher models and placements to choose from, there’s something for every advertiser looking to increase exposure. Strategic media buys are often what lead a brand to achieve maximum ROI, so it’s no surprise that placements have seen a 26% YOY spike in implementation.
With partnership placements continuing to increase, we couldn’t be more excited to introduce the ultimate media management tool for advertisers—now available in the CJ platform! Campaigns is the first solution in the industry that allows brands to effortlessly forecast, track, and manage all of their media campaigns in one place.
Campaigns is the Future of Media Management for Advertisers
This single, centralized platform is intuitively designed to provide you with efficient end-to-end campaign lifecycle management and drive tangible results for your brand. Looking for an easy-to-use, one-stop shop when it comes to media placement data? Look no further because Campaigns has you covered!
Key Attributes and Features:
- Real-Time Data: Campaigns is tied to CJ’s reporting and will update your active placement performance metrics LIVE every hour. Once your placement has concluded, KPIs are updated daily for 120 days after the placement ends to ensure that your metrics are as accurate as possible.
- Centralized & Easy Access: Align with your team on proposed and booked placements with this on-demand solution that’s accessible to anyone who supports your CJ program. Campaigns offers a birdseye view that enables better regulation of your media across all publisher verticals and placement types.
- Placement Projections: Campaigns is the only solution in the industry that offers accurate forecasts so that you can make informed decisions on where to invest your media dollars. Explore projected revenue, incremental lift, ROAS, and several other significant performance indicators to save you time on media planning.
- Historical Data Records: Concerned about safekeeping historical media data that’s been housed elsewhere? Your historical placements can and should be migrated to Campaigns! The more historical placement records you have uploaded, the more accurate your projections will be.
- ✨FUTURE✨ Network Benchmarking: As adoption of Campaigns becomes more prevalent among CJ advertisers, our Data Science Team will be integrating network-wide benchmarks within the platform. This will help give teams a better understanding of how placement types perform within certain verticals, giving them a competitive advantage when booking media.
How Performance KPIs Work in Campaigns
Curious about how projections work in Campaigns? Let's get into it!
- The tool offers performance projections based on sales revenue.
- Projections utilize % publisher commission rates and a single commission rate. Programs offering a flat fee commission rate or using Situational Commissioning are advised to provide an estimate based on the effective commission rate in Insights.
- Actual performance KPIs go beyond revenue and spend, encompassing clicks, number of actions (sales + leads), and conversion rate.
▶️ Watch: Campaigns Webinar - Make the Most of Your Media
How to Get Started with CJ’s Campaigns Feature
Campaigns prides itself on data reporting and accuracy, so you won’t be able to leverage the platform until you’ve done a bit of setup and stipulated your preferred reporting time zone. Follow the steps below and you’ll be using Campaigns in no time!
- Access Campaigns through your CJ account or campaigns.cj.com.
- Once logged in, you’ll be prompted to onboard your account by creating a support ticket (download our Kickstart Guide for a step-by-step breakdown). As soon as we receive your ticket, we’ll set up your account and notify you by email when complete.
- Begin leveraging Campaigns and let us know your feedback along the way!
CJ’s new Campaigns platform provides the insight necessary to make the most of your media investment. Get started today!